Welcome to Pepgra. Pepgra provides its services to its customers on the grounds of certain rules and conditions as specified below. Visiting Pepgra website and availing services of Pepgra would consider that you accept these terms and conditions. Please read and understand them. You are bound by these terms and conditions for the services that pepgra.com provides you. All these terms and condition are pertinent to all the people of the present, past, and future. Even if you have used this site sometimes back, still you are bound by these rules.
This site is created and controlled by Pepgra. The laws of India shall apply, and courts in Chennai shall have authority in respect of all the terms, conditions, and disclaimers. Pepgra can any time make changes to the website and terms, conditions and disclaimers without information to the customers/users/ of the Pepgra website, on the grounds of the rights and authority that it reserves.
The logo/image of Pepgra on the home page of the website & other pages is registered by Pepgra and cannot be used or communicated or distributed without the specific and written permission of Pepgra.
License and Site Access
The information that has been put on the website pepgra.com is only meant for the users to know our features and for our business that benefits our clients. You are authorized only to use the site for your personal and have a limited license to access. The commercial use of this site, use of any product listing, description, any copying, duplicating and selling any derivative of the site is strictly forbidden. The use of framing techniques to enclose any logo or trademark including images, text, and layout of Pepgra is not allowed without the consent of us.
Terms of Payment
The Customer agrees that all the payments will be made in advance.
- Only after the payment made in advance, the “order” of the customer will start processing.
- “Order” can be cancelled* [Refund process see below] within 24 hours of the payment by the customer. In the case of rush orders (24 hours to 3 days), the “Customer” has to cancel within 3-6 hours.
- The Customer accepts that once the Order is paid and allowed time to cancel the “Order” has passed, the “Order” cannot be cancelled nor refunded. Money is not refundable once our tutors have started working on your order already.
Unacceptable quality of work / I did not pass any coursework
work found to be unacceptable we are willing to rework till you are satisfied with the work. The writing work is subjective as what looks good to one person may not look good to other.
In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is issued in the name of the User. Pepgra will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being used fraudulently. The liability to use a credit/debit card or a net banking transaction fraudulently will be on the User and the bonus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the User.
- *Refunds processing shall take at least 14 days.
- The amount shall be refunded in the name of the person who has made the payment.
- We shall require Tax and ID details of the person in whose name the payment is to be made.
- Interest @5% p.a. will be payable on acceptable unpaid refunds after 60 days from confirmation of refund.
- Refunds will be done through cheque only. Any money transfer charges, courier outside India shall be deducted from the refund amount.
- Under no circumstances will the refund be made in cash.
We may demand the following information for personal identification of you:
- Your name both first and last
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number for contact details
- Zip/postal code
- Your account details like credit card numbers for financial details
- For any personal opinion of you about our website Even if you have terminated your account with us, your information may be stored on our servers and remain stored even after the deletion or termination of your account.
How your information is used?
We collect your personally identifiable information and also financial details for money transaction and other details as a voluntary registration process for you. We do not share your personal information or disclose it to any third parties unless:
- we have your permission;
- to provide you the services you’ve requested;
- to take action against any fraud, illegal activities to help the investigation.
- Zip/postal code
- Any requests, orders/notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring your personal disclosure.
Pepgra, its representatives, writers and or employees will in no circumstances be liable to any person, institution, groups of people for any direct or indirect loss arising out any delay, incomplete or unacceptable work. Pepgra and its employees do not undertake any responsibility for clearing the exams or course work. Pepgra is only a research support service wherein research support is provided to persons who are willing to take this service.