None of the papers that are submitted to a journal gets approved on the first instance. There will always be feedbacks and comments from the reviewer. Concerns regarding the appropriateness of the content are raised by the reviewer. They also offer recommendations to enhance the content quality and they make other comments too which the author needs to respond or make amendments. Here, it is essential to get a grasp of what the reviewer is trying to communicate in order to make the required alterations. Based on the comments the manuscript has to be amended and the document has to be re-submitted with a cover letter that outlines the changes that have been incorporated and provide answers to any questions raised by the reviewers. Professionals from Pepgra help you to sail through the entire process with much ease.
- We acquire the right response and the expected scientific communication from the client.
- The quality of the manuscript is enhanced by thorough editing in consultation with the client.
- Ensuring that the appropriate tone is used.
- Ensuring the use of right language.
- Drafting the cover letter with the responses.
- Uploading the responses on the website of the journal.