which is done with the ‘track changes’ feature. Some vital aspects that needs to be tackled would include:-
- Ensuring that the title attracts the attention of the reader.
- Ensuring that the abstract outlines the entire paper in brief.
- Ensuring that the background or introduction makes sense from the study perspective.
- Ensuring the research questions have been appropriately framed which justifies the need for the study.
- Ensuring that the methodology used for research is outlined in depth.
- Ensuring that the data presented in adequate and identifying the need for further research.
- Ensuring a distinction between the sections pertaining to results and discussion.
- Ensuring that the conclusion clearly indicates the distinct study findings.
- Ensuring that references are appropriate and updated.