Selecting the right journal for publishing is very essential. However, it is a cumbersome process. While the results presented in the manuscript might be robust and relevant but if the paper is submitted to the wrong journal with the wrong set of audience, the scope of rejection is higher. The team of editors at pepgra who also happen to be peer reviewers for several journals can offer significant support in selecting the right journal. This will substantially improve the chances of your paper getting published. Our team, depending upon the topic and its significance will identify 5 – 6 journals which match your requirement. Several factors are taken into account while selecting the right journal for you. Some of these factors would include:-
- Checking whether the journal is peer reviewed.
- The extent of the journal.
- Whether the journal publishes review or research papers that are original.
- Journal impact factor.
- Number of citations in the papers published in the journal.
- The overall time taken for review.
- Whether it allows the paper to be submitted online.
- The overall cost for publication.
- The reach, circulation and readership of the journal.