We have the most capable and qualified scientists, doctors, researchers, medical professionals and English editors with excellent writing and editing skills in our editorial panel to perform editing and proofreading. Each editor has completed or attended a PhD, MS, MD, MCh, DS or equivalent course at a top university and has a proven record of publishing research papers in peer-reviewed international journals and has experience in AMA, MLA and APA style formatting. To meet the continuous increase in demand for medex editing by researchers in all scientific fields, we recruit editors continuously and carefully after thorough evaluation of their bio-data, English writing and editing skills and scientific credentials.
- pepgra has a large panel of editors with advanced degree (doctoral and post-doctoral level) and are experts in their field of study.
- Our experts panel consists of experts from all disciplines of science, engineering, fisheries, forestry, medicine, business, agriculture, art, culture, history, economics and politics, from all over the world.
- They are also full time professionals, scientists and researchers at research institutes and universities.
- The experts have vast experience in publishing their research findings in peer reviewed international journals. Some of them have published in journals with impact factors more than 20.0.
- The publications of some of our experts have appeared in the “Science Direct Top 25 articles” in their respective subject fields. They are also winners of many international scientific and research awards (e.g. NASA Technology Brief Award).
- Many of them are associated with scientific and academic journals as editors and peer- reviewers.
- We ensure that your work will be edited by an editor from top universities with the most relevant scientific background in your field of study.